- November 20th, 23rd, 24th, and 25th are 4-hour school days for all students. There will be no ½-day PreK on those days.
- Both schools will be closed on November 26th and 27th for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
- The next regular Board of Education meeting will be on Tuesday, November 24th at 6:00 pm in the Ridgway Cafeteria. There will be a presentation on the proposed Bond Referendum. Click HERE to see more information on the proposed Bond Referendum.
- Teacher and Support Staff of the Year ballots and information will be sent home with all students tomorrow, Friday, November 20th. Please take time to complete the nomination form and recognize the teacher and support staff of your choice.
Magowan School News:
- First through Fourth grade report cards will be distributed today. Parent Teacher Conferences start tomorrow afternoon. Conferences will be held Monday evening from 6:30 - 8:30 pm. Afternoon conferences will be held on the 24th. Specialists are available during conference hours. Don’t forget to check out the Lost It, Found It table near Magowan’s office!
- Many students have participated in the reading incentive program sponsored by Assemblyman, Mr. Troy Singleton. All reading logs are due on Monday, November 23, 2015.
- Thank you for driving safely and following the established protocols during arrival and dismissal. TOGETHER WE CAN maintain a safe school community!!
Ridgway School News:
- Conferences will be held Friday afternoon, Monday afternoon, and Tuesday night from 6:30 - 8:30 pm.
- Report cards will be issued November 19th.
- Specialists will be available during conferences in the Ridgway gym.
- Don’t forget to wear Purple for Epilepsy Awareness on November 24th.
- Thank you to everyone who came out and supported our 3rd Annual Designer Bag Bingo!! Also a big Thank you to everyone who donated as well.
- Our next meeting is Monday, December 7th at 7pm in the Ridgway Library. Please come out and show your support and share any ideas you may have.
- Cherrydale Fundraiser will be sent home November 16th and due back on December 1st. Orders will arrive and be available for pick up on December 15th.
- Magowan School’s Holiday Shop will run the week of December 14th-18th and the evening shop will be held December 15th.