- The next regular Board of Education meeting will be on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 6:30 pm in the Ridgway library. Click HERE to see the agenda.
- EPTSD staff will return on 9/4 for two days of collaboration and preparation.
- All students, except PreK and K, will return on 9/6 for a 4-hour day. PreK and K orientation will be on 9/6 and PreK students will arrive on 9/7. We are all looking forward to seeing your children again.
- Click here to view the District calendar to view the other important dates for the year such as:
- Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Marking Period Dates
- Report Card Dates
EPTSD salutes all of our secretaries, technology staff, maintenance staff, and custodians. These staff work behind the scenes all year long to ensure smooth operations and a successful learning environment. During summer months, they work especially hard to prepare for a successful school opening. We are very grateful for all that they do!
|CST Secretary Keri Gasiorowski|
|Custodian Monika Rowe, Facilities Manager Thaddeus Zimecki, and Pitt Bull Technology Support Candace Schmid|
|Business Office Secretaries Mary Lou Doyle and Mary Korzinski, Superintendent's Secretary Lori Rebilas|
|Transportation Secretary Sarah Rovinsky and Mogowan Main Office Secretary Charlotte Fitzpatrick|
|Ridgway Main Office Secretary Laura Pregler and Curriculum Office Secretary Lisa Butcher|
|Custodians Alison Brenner, Chris Doyle, Oscar Grant, Chris Mickle, and Mel Baynard|
Magowan School News:
- Welcome back! We can't wait for the first day of school on September 6th. This is a 4-hour day for grades 1 to 4. Please remember that lunch will not be served on this day.
- Don't forget there is still time to get in your IXL minutes and complete your summer reading assignments.
- The Parade to Success will be on Friday, September 14th at 2:15 pm. Please come out to cheer us on.
- Back To School Night is scheduled for September 26th at 6:30 pm. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Summer recap:
- Over the summer, all classrooms had SMART panels installed. We are looking forward to seeing the creative ways they will be used.
- Both tech labs have been upgraded to have Chromeboxes. These devices will allow even more grade levels to take advantage of our Google Apps learning environment.
- Our Extended School Year (ESY) program had a wonderful 16 days of learning and fun. It was great to see enthusiastic learners and passionate teachers engaged together!
- Read with the Principal Fridays were a great success. We look forward to finding more creative ways to continue to foster a culture of readers over the course of the year.
|Our fantastic ESY staff!|
|Mrs. Fry reads to students on Fridays|
|New SMART Panels installed|
Ridgway School News:
- Welcome back! School starts September 6th. This is a 4-hour day for all students.. Just a reminder, no lunches served on 4-hour days and dismissal will be at 12:30.
- September 7th will be a full day for students.
- Back To School Night is scheduled for September 27th at 6:30 PM.
- Students- Please remember to complete and bring in your summer work on the first day of school.
- Please review, sign and have your student return any papers back to school by September 19th.
- Please join us at Rita's in Willingboro on September 19th from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm for a Celebrity Scoop event with Mr. Trampe and Mrs. Fry (the new Magowan Principal).
We are looking forward to another great year. If you have any questions please feel free to stop in, call or email.
|One of the new additions that we made this summer. Go HAWKS!!!|
- We also are excited to announce our new website https://edgewaterparkpto.wixsite.com/mysite
Your PTO has been hard at work planning the 2018 - 2019 events and fundraisers. The 2018-2019 Membership Form will be sent home as well as the Volunteer Form. If you have questions please email email@example.com
- August 27th is the first official PTO meeting 6:30 PM at Ridgway LRC. Come see what we have planned and how you can make a positive impact for your child and your school
Here are few key dates for the month of September...
- September 5th – Your PTO will deliver School Supply Kits to your child's classroom if you placed your order in June
- September 19th – Rita’s Celebrity Scoop 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM Featuring Amanda Fry and our special guests Ron Trampe and Michael Radichel at the Rita's in Willingboro on Route 130
- September 23rd – SkateNight 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM at Holiday Skate
- September 24th – PTO Meeting 6:30 PM at Ridgwary LRC
- September 26th – Deli & Pizza Night 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM Call and place your order and Deli & Pizza Shop with graciously donate 20% of your order to the PTO
- We will be accepting Memberships and selling Bingo tickets at both Back to School Nights Magowan September 26th and Ridgway September 27th
We need YOU! Parents, community, staff…. The PTO serves the children of both Magowan Elementary and Ridgway Middle School. The PTO needs volunteers. A volunteer can be a family member, neighbor, friend, a teenager who needs volunteer hours…anyone can volunteer. Volunteering doesn’t always mean attending events either…there are ways to help from your own home!
We are looking forward to a great 2018-2019 school year and supporting our school district and community!