- The next Board of Education meeting will be on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 6:30 pm in the Ridgway Cafeteria. All parents are invited and encouraged to attend this collaborative session to brainstorm ideas for revising the District Mission Statement and creating a short Values Statement. Click HERE to see the agenda.
- Schools will be closed on Monday, May 30, 2016 in honor of Memorial Day.
- Tuesday, June 7, 2016 will be an inservice day for staff. There will be NO SCHOOL for students on June 7, 2016.
- PARENTS - please take a few minutes to complete this survey on technology. The information from this survey will help us in revising our District Technology Plan.
- Click HERE to see an important message regarding lunch charges.
- Click HERE to see a revised District Calendar for this school year (2015-2016).
- Your input is appreciated as the District prepares to make improvements in our District Website. Click HERE to take a short survey on our website.
Magowan School News:
- Click HERE to see the May Principal’s Newsletter.
- May 25th - Grade 4 NJASK Science
- June 1st - Grade 4 NJASK Science Make Up
- June 2nd - Grade 4 trip to Arden Theatre
- June 3rd - Mighty Max Birthday Party 5:30 - 8:00 pm
- June 8th - Funplex Safety Patrol Trip
- June 10th - Rain Date for Mighty Max Birthday Party
- June 10th - Grade 4 Trip to Philadelphia Art Museum
- June 15th - Last day for half-day PreK
- June 16th - Grade 4 Memorial Field
- June 17th - Grade 4 Luncheon
- June 17th - Grade 2 Memorial Field
- June 20th - Grade 1 Memorial Field
Ridgway School News:
- May 24 NJASK Science Assessment for 8th grade students
- May 26 4th grade Step Up Day
- May 27 Music Festival Trip
- June 1 St. Jude Walk
- June 2 8th grade trip to Baltimore, Md.
- June 8 8th grade Pinning Ceremony at BCIT West Tech for already accepted students
- June 9 Hawkfest at RW during the school day for RW students
- June 13 Career day
- June 14 Dare Graduation
- June 16 8th grade Graduation 6:30 PM
- Thank you to all the parents, staff and community members that supported our fundraisers throughout the year and those who volunteered their time to help make this another successful year
- Next PTO meeting is Monday, June 6th at 7pm in the Ridgway Library. We will be voting on the open positions on the executive board and discussing our plans for the 2016-17 school year. Please come out and show your support
- If you have not picked up your square one art please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Mr. Trampe, Mrs. Howgate, Ms. Kaluhiokalani, Ms. Miles|
at the Burlington County Teacher of the Year event.
|Mrs. Howgate is recognized as Ridgway Teacher of the Year|
|Ms. Kaluhiokalani is recognized as Magowan Teacher of the Year|