- At last night’s Board of Education meeting, a change was made in the 2016-2017 District Calendar. The in-service day originally scheduled for 10/7/16 was changed to 10/10/16. Therefore, students will attend school on 10/7/16 and will not attend on 10/10/16. Click HERE to see the revised calendar.
- The next regular Board of Education meeting will be on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 6:30 pm in the Ridgway Library.
- The EPTSD staff has contributed $1,619.00 to the South Jersey Public Employee Charitable Campaign. Thanks to our staff for their generosity!
- Thursday, March 24, 2016 will be a 4-hour day for students and staff. Schools will be closed from March 25, 2016 through April 3, 2016 and will reopen on Monday, April 4, 2016.
- The Edgewater Park Athletic Association will hold a Wing Fling on Saturday, March 5, 2016 from 5:00 - 7:00 pm at Throwbacks Bar & Grill, 2929 Route 130 South, Delran, NJ. Click HERE to see the flier.
- Click HERE for information on Pre-School and Kindergarten Registration.
- School Superintendent, Dr. Rakszawski, will hold an Open Forum meeting for parents on Tuesday, March 8, 2016 from 7:00 - 8:00 pm in the Ridgway Library. Topics will include: Strategic Plan update and Construction Updates. The floor will also be open for topics of your choice.
Magowan School News:
- Magowan’s March Madness will come in the form of school spirit! Our Student Council has planned some fun theme days to be celebrated each Friday in March.
- March 4th ~ Pajama Day to help celebrate Dr. Seuss and the love of reading.
- March 11th ~ Character Day to show that we have good character.
- March 18th ~ Mismatch Day to prove it doesn’t matter what you look like on the outside, it’s the inside that counts. Being a good person never goes out of style.
- March 24th ~ Team Sports Day because Magowan School is a winning team!
- Read Across America will be celebrated on Friday, March 4th. We would love guest readers!
- Pre K Report Cards will be sent home on Thursday, March 3rd.
- March 24th is an Early Dismissal day with NO afternoon Latchkey services.
Ridgway School News:
- The Ridgway National Junior Honor Society will hold a Smashburger dining event on March 2nd. Click HERE for details.
- We would like to congratulate our Hawk basketball teams for another great season. The Lady Hawks finished the season 15-2, and 2nd in the conference. The Hawks team finished 20-0, with a conference league championship.
- The annual talent show will be March 10, 2016 at 7pm in the Ridgway Cafeteria.
- All PTO Board positions will be open at the end of the school year. If you are interested in running on the PTO Board for the 2016-17 School Year please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ridgway Book Fair will run the week of March 7-11th. Evening fair will be held on Thursday, March 10th. If you are able to volunteer at all please email email@example.com
- Magowan Book Fair will run the week of March 14-18th. Evening fair will be Wednesday, March 16th. If you are able to volunteer for any shift please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Square One art order forms will be sent home around the week of March 7th.
- Next PTO Meeting is Monday, March 7th @ 7pm in the Ridgway Library. Come out and support your schools and share your ideas. We look forward to seeing you.
- As always, we appreciate your support!!!