- The next regular Board of Education meeting will be on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 6:30 pm in the Ridgway library. Click HERE to see the agenda.
- June 25th, 26th, and 27th are 4-hour days for all students. June 27th is the last day of school.
Magowan School News:
- We had a very successful Mighty Max Birthday. The students and parents really enjoyed themselves. Mighty Max was a big hit along with all of the other activities. We want to thank everyone for their support and a special thank you to the PBSIS committee who organized this activity.
- Our students had their annual visit to Memorial Field where they had time together with their specific grade level for a picnic and free time activities.
- Our 4th graders recently visited Ridgway School for their "Step Up Program". Our students really enjoyed visiting their new school for next year and becoming familiar with the different program offerings.
Ridgway School News:
- Jun 26th - 8th grade graduation at 6:30 pm.
- Ridgway Middle School's NJHS raised $150 for Denim Day for the Troops. Combined with our Fall Denim Day, we gave a total of $320 to the GI Go Fund.
- Congrats to Mrs. Fontana and the St. Jude walkers for raising a grand total of $26,100 over the last 6 years.
|The many trophies and medals earned by our outstanding music department at the annual Great Adventure Music Competition.|
|Edgewater Park TEACHER'S OF THE YEAR|
Congrats to Mr. Melvin(L) and Mr. Reed(R)
|Shania Hosein, Mackenzie Cash and Paige Giles work with our local seniors at the Moorestown Care One Facility. The all had a blast playing BINGO.|
|One of the beautiful gifts that the residents of Care One received from our NJHS.|
|What a great turn out for the final game of Ridgway's annual PBSIS HAWK-BALL Classic.|
|Some of the "Dodge Ball Divas" taking a break in between games.|
|The 8th grade students enjoyed a beautiful day at Camden Yards for their final field trip.|
|The 7th grade students had a great time at the annual Probability Carnival. Students were tasked with creating their own probability games for all to enjoy.|
Thank you to the career day presenters that came to present today. The students were able to see a great variety of professions that they can explore.
|Mighty Max and Sammy the Hawk helping the PTO and the EPTSD with the first annual softball game. A great time was had by all and the teachers have to come back next year to defend their trophy!!!|
Corner of Curriculum & Instruction:
Edgewater Park Summer Challenge
Ridgway Middle School
- Ridgway students will receive summer reading books and materials prior to leaving on the last day of school.
- Our IXL Math Challenge will be revealed next week! Please encourage your child to participate, this is a great way to avoid the summer backwards slide. Please email Mr. Trampe at email@example.com with any questions.
Magowan Elementary School
- Magowan school will provide all students a One Book One School summer reading assignment before the end of the school year. Students have the option of listening to Mrs. Fry read their book online on the Magowan website, borrowing a copy from the main office, purchasing their own copy, or attending a live read aloud each Friday in the summer at noon. Directions are being distributed to show how students can earn special time with Mrs. Fry at the start of the new school year.
- We will also continue the math IXL challenge which will be distributed with report cards and posted on the Magowan website. There will be an incentive for completing the minimum required time. Please email Mrs. Fry at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- The 1st Annual PTO Softball Game was a great time! Thank you to all the EPTSD teachers, parents, and students that played. Thank you to the Bygrave family for the fun face painting and music. Thank you to the NJHS for your hep with crafts and games. Thank you Chief DiFilippo, EPAA, Edgewater Park Township, and Endeavor for all your help and support. The EPTSD will need to defend their winning title next year!!!
- PTO members received their PTO Book Club book this week. Happy Summer Reading!
- We had a great 2017 - 2018 year. We raised over $17,000 this year and it helped pay for field trip buses, 8th grade yearbooks, 4th Grade Art Trip, art supplies, teacher and staff appreciation, library books, PTO 8th Grade Awards, PTO Book Club, Red Ribbon Week, Treat Trail, and so much more!!! Thank you to our many volunteers, sponsors, and EPTSD administration, teachers, and staff for making this year successful. We are looking forward to enriching our district in 2018 - 2019 school year. .
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER AND SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!