- The next regular Board of Education meeting will be on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 6:30 pm in the Ridgway Cafeteria. Click HERE to see the agenda. Chief DiFilippo will present important information on school security. Please come out to stay informed.
- Thursday, March 29, 2018 will be an early dismissal day for all students. Schools will be closed for Spring Break from March 30th through April 8th. Schools will re-open on Monday, April 9, 2018.
- The next Strategic Planning meeting will be held on Thursday, April 12th. Two identical sessions will be offered. Participants can choose to come at either 3:30 pm or 6:30 pm in the Ridgway Cafeteria. All staff, parents, students, and community members are welcome and encouraged to attend this collaborative meeting. Click HERE for more information.
- We had our Read Across America Event on March 2nd and it was a huge success. Our guest readers did an outstanding job and the students really enjoyed the readers.
We had two students who really excelled in Math and received a Mighty Max Math Master T-Shirt.
Ms. Hanner's class, our Math Master Mustafa Yazici, and Mr. Marini
- We had an Assembly program sponsored by the Edgewater Park Clean Communities.
Ridgway School News:
- PARCC testing for grades 5 and 6 will be April 30, 2018 to May 4, 2018.
- PARCC testing for grades 7 and 8 will be May 7, 2018 to May 11, 2018.
- NJSLA-Science Assessment for grades 5 and 8 will be May 29, 2018 and May 30, 2018.
- Ridgway Middle School Spring Concert will be on May 16, 2018 at 7:00PM.
- 8th grade class trip to Baltimore Harbor will be on May 24, 2018.
Iron Giraffe- Water for South Sudan advisers- from (l to r) Mrs. Russell, Mrs. Westphal, Mrs. Wick and Mrs. Schwartz
Codilyn Korhammer proudly representing Ridgway Middle School at the Burlington County School Boards Association Annual 8th Grade Dialogue and Reception.
Mr. Gaffney and his students having fun at the Recycling presentation. Thanks to Jim Bernard and the Edgewater Park Township Committee for providing this event to our students.
Ridgway students help support each other with positive messages.
Some beautiful artwork found in the hallways of Ridgway Middle School.
The NJHS held a cereal drive. 203 boxes will be distributed to the Sacred Heart St. Vincent's Food Pantry and the Extended Hand Ministries Homeless Shelter both located in Mt. Holly.
Mrs. Dunn and Mrs. Wick "helping" Mr. Radichel while raising money for the Iron Giraffe project.
A special thank you to the Edgewater Park Police Department, Beverly Fire Company No. 1 and Hope Hose Fire Company No. 2 and Sammy the Hawk for joining Ridgway Middle School on March 14, 2018 "Walk Out."
(From l to r) Kyree Owes, Shania Hosein, Jada Corry and Emirhan Aykit enjoyed a great college experience while attending the 2017-2018 Middle School Leadership Institute on the campus of Camden County College.
Corner of Curriculum & Instruction:
- The next PTO meeting will be on Wednesday, April 11th at 6:30 pm in the Ridgway library.